15 Bailey Street Adamstown
Starting From: $739,990
'THE HIGHLINE' - Luxury 3 Bedroom Townhouses in Highly Sought After Location
Creer Property is proud to present 'The Highline' - an exciting new release of seven luxury townhouses right in the heart of Adamstown.
Embodying style and sophistication, each of these high-quality residences has been meticulously designed to ensure privacy and security within a magnificent landscaped setting.
Each townhouse offers a rare dual street access design and a functional three level floorplan indulged with the finest of open plan living and modern trimmings and finishes. Stainless steel appliances fit each designer kitchen flawlessly whilst vinyl plank flooring effortlessly finishes the spacious, light-filled living and dining areas.
Enjoying prime positioning within a sought after neighbourhood, you'll enjoy walking distance convenience to Westfield Kotara shopping centre - complete with rooftop restaurants and cinema complex, Adamstown Train station, the popular Fernleigh Track and local cafes.
'The Highline' offers our clients everything desired in a brand new luxury home together with a wonderful lifestyle offering.
- Designer kitchen with AEG stainless steel appliances, 20mm stone bench top & ceramic tile splashback
- Daiken ducted air conditioning & LED downlights throughout
- Vinyl plank flooring throughout living areas
- Enclosed staircase with carpet finish
- Gas instantaneous hot water system
- 3 bedrooms occupy each townhouse; each bedroom fitted with built-in wardrobe & carpet
- Suite sized master bedroom includes a sleek ensuite with shower & W/C
- Main bathroom has island bath & ceramic tiles to ceiling height + W/C
5 x Townhouses have 3 Bedrooms | 2 Bathrooms + Powder Room with W/C | Double Garage
2 x Townhouses have 3 Bedrooms | 2 Bathrooms | Single Garage + 1 uncovered off street park
For more details including price list, floorplans and upgrades please contact Craig Nealon on 0491 490 484, email@example.com
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.