This stunning 5 Bedroom Architecturally designed Pettit and Sevitt home offers breathtaking water views of pristine Lake Macquarie.
It is loaded with features and is sure to please even the most discerning buyer.
Large skylight and windows allow natural light to flood into the open plan living and dining area. The timber floorboards are complimented by exposed black Oregon beams, a custom-built Western Red Cedar bookcase. The crisp white walls and neutral colour scheme create a modern sophisticated space.
Ducted air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout the home, as well as a gas fireplace, ensures this home is comfortable, no matter what the season.
The large newly built designer kitchen with walk in pantry, boasts Corian bench tops, white glass splash backs and attractive white finishes with soft closing doors and drawers. A large breakfast bar and eating booth with access to alfresco area overlooking the lake and lush terraced gardens.
The five bedrooms make this property on 734m2 ideal for those with a large family or as a potential holiday house or rental. Each bedroom features large built-in wardrobes.
The master bedroom has its own ensuite.
The home also offers a new large laundry, abundant storage space, a secure garage with remote controls. Separate internal workshop with built in work bench off laundry.
Located 90 minutes' drive from Sydney and just minutes away from quality schools, Sydney trains and major shopping centres, with buses at the door.
This home really has it all.
* Five bedrooms, all featuring built in robes
* Architecturally designed split level home
* Easterly position which maximises tranquil lake views
* Main living and dining rooms have floor to ceiling North facing windows
* Two living areas
* New kitchen and laundry
* Master bedroom enjoys private ensuite
* Modern family sized bathroom with large bath and separate toilet
* Soaring ceilings, Oregon beams, western red cedar windows throughout
* Quality construction
* Generous sized laundry / utility room with workshop
* Abundant storage solutions
* One and a half car garage
* Paved alfresco space and pergola
* 734m2 block with established gardens and fruit trees
* Boat ramp at the end of the street