Auction: 19th August at 2:15pm
Just 200 metres from the lake's edge of cosmopolitan Warners Bay and on a 505m2 metre near flat block with B4 Mixed zoning, is this rare opportunity with DA approval for a Commercial/Residential Development. The Approved premises includes,
- Approx. 475m2 of architecturally designed residential dwellings on 1st floor
- Approx. 226m2 of 2 commercial office spaces on ground floor
- Office including 4 undercover car parks
- Double lock up garage for residential dwelling
- 6 car space in total
Ideal for the professional that wants to build their business in the hub of the Bay and live upstairs in luxury. Plans and all Engineering have been completed for structural, mechanical, electrical and hydraulic.
Also endless possibilities for someone to design their own building subject to council approval.
Currently there is an original home with generous lounge room including air conditioning, ceiling fan and decorative fireplace. A large kitchen with separate dining area, two large bedrooms, original bathroom, laundry and second toilet complete the floorplan.
The opportunity is here to live in the current property, rent it out or develop the site and enter into the rapidly expanding and extremely lucrative Warners Bay development boom.
* DA approved for Commercial/Residential Development
* Original 2 bedroom home with polished floors & decorative fireplace
* Large kitchen with separate dining area
* Live in, rent out or develop the site
* B 4 Mixed zoning, residential/commercial
* Structural, mechanical, electrical & hydraulic engineering completed
* Close to public transport, quality schools & shopping
* 505m2 near level block
* 200 meters to Lake Macquarie edge
PLANNING FOR WARNERS BAY
The Warners Bay Town Centre Planning Framework was adopted by Council on 11 May 2015. It provides the framework for changes in the town centre including improved walking, cycling and vehicle access, a new public plaza and improved footpath trading space, good quality mixed-use buildings, opportunities for business growth, and support for local community and cultural activities.
Amendment No. 6 Lake Macquarie Local Environmental Plan 2014 (effective 31 July 2015) brings the Warners Bay Town Centre "Deferred Matter" into the operation of Lake Macquarie LEP 2014 by:
- zoning land in the town centre B2 - Local Centre and B4 - Mixed Use
- establishing building heights from 13 to 22 metres above ground level and from 13 metres to 33 metres AHD for land between John Street and Postmans Lane
- rezoning 30A Charles Street from R3 to B4.
Lake Macquarie Development Control Plan 2014 (Revision No. 4) and Warners Bay Town Centre Area Plan (effective 31 July 2015) support:
- a network of pedestrian and cycling paths to support walking and cycling transport
- upgrades to the footpath and outdoor trading areas along The Esplanade
- a future Market Square public plaza at the southern end of John Street car park near the Post Office
- quality buildings ranging from 3 to 8 stories in height
- replacement of existing town parking and more parking spaces as development occurs
- a lower retail and residential visitor parking rate in the B2 Zone
- traffic signals at King St and The Esplanade, Lake St and The Esplanade, Lake St and John St, and Lake St and Charles St as development occurs.
The Warners Bay Town Centre Streetscape Master Plan (adopted May 2015) is the guide for improvements to the public footpaths, public spaces and outdoor trading areas, cycle links and facilities, and improvements to the footpath dining areas along The Esplanade.
The Community Consultation Report (February 2015) details the two periods of community engagement and feedback in 2013 and 2014, which have provided input to the Warners Bay Town Centre planning documents.
Warners Bay Town Centre Planning Framework:
Warners Bay Town Centre Streetscape Master Plan:
Community Consultation Report: