Nestled in downtown East Maitland, this incredible 100 year old home exudes old world charm from every angle.
Featuring incredibly spacious living areas and bedrooms, the residence boasts an array of period style features rarely found in today's modern homes including high ceilings, stained glass windows, beautifully detailed ceiling panels & wide hallways.
Ready to go, or renovate away, there is so much potential to add your own touch and bring this home into the 21st century, plus with the home set at the very front of a huge 708m2 block the options are endless.
Perfect for investors, first home buyers or budding renovators, an inspection will reveal the enduring charm of this sensational piece of Maitland history.
- Large 708m2 block in prime location
- Solid double brick 1920's era home
- Large well-kept kitchen with natural gas & abundance of built-in storage
- Spacious lounge and dining areas & a glorious front sunroom
- Four well-sized bedrooms
- Tidy main bathroom with shower, separate toilet, & linen cupboard
- Stunning stained glass windows & brick fireplace
- Massive backyard with endearing cottage style gardens, well maintained lawn, garden shed
& abundance of space for the kids and pets
- Single carport & drive through side access
- Convenient location close to local shops & services, local schools, bus stops, East Maitland
train station, Stockland Green Hills & Morpeth village