Delightfully unique, this updated 2 bedroom cottage on a low maintenance block offers more than what meets the eye thanks to its rare design offering potential dual living.
The updated kitchen features a stainless steel oven and rangehood and opens out into an expansive open plan living and dining area with high ceilings and an abundance of space for entertaining and relaxing. An additional enclosed sunroom is located at the front of the home, perfect for utilizing as a sitting room, office nook or storage area.
Two large bedrooms at the front of the home offer generous built in wardrobes with cupboards, drawers and shelving and are serviced by a renovated main bathroom with shower, toilet, new vanity and floor to ceiling feature tiles.
Outdoors you'll be able to spend hours entertaining with friends and family thanks to a minimal maintenance backyard and a large enclosed alfresco area with timber built-in bar. A large concrete rendered tandem carport with convenient rear lane access runs the length of the backyard providing amples of storage for cars, boats, caravans and tools and a handy garden shed provides additional storage.
But the star of this property is the second living quarters tucked away in the rear of the home. With a living area, fully functional kitchen, renovated bathroom with toilet and shower, and a study area that could be converted into a small bedroom, the area provides a convenient solution for accommodating relatives and friends with great potential to be utilized as a teenager's retreat or possible dual living.
Located just minutes away from Boolaroo shops, public transport and Boolaroo Public School, with all of the delights of the lake at your doorstep, you'll be hard pressed to find such a rare design so close to the Lake. Don't miss out on inspecting this unique property today!
* Weatherboard & tile cottage
* Low maintenance 328.8m2 block
* Updated kitchen with stainless steel oven & rangehood
* Spacious open plan living & dining area
* Large covered alfresco area with built-in bar
* Renovated main bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiles
* Two spacious bedrooms with large built-in robes
* Adjoining second living quarters with kitchen, living, ensuite & study/bedroom
* New floor tiles in bedrooms & living/dining
* Freshly painted with high ceilings throughout
* Large tandem carport with convenient rear lane access
* Low maintenance landscaped backyard with garden shed
* Close to Boolaroo services & amenities