Don't let the modest cottage facade fool you... this incredible 5 bedroom plus study home right in the heart of Charlestown on a massive 1,448m2 block will surprise you at every turn.
Upon entry into the home an expansive open plan living area unfolds complemented with stunning polished timber floorboards and large bi-fold doors creating a seamless transition onto the enormous outdoor tiled patio complete with outdoor kitchen and incredible elevated views across the leafy backyard and beyond.
The large galley style modern kitchen features gorgeous stone benchtops, feature tiles, stainless steel appliances, rangehood, walk-in pantry and loads of cupboard & bench space. Dining space is aplenty with an open dining area and a built-in breakfast bar where meals can be served straight from the outdoor kitchen via the large bifold window.
At the front of the home are four well sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and two modern bathrooms providing a spa bath, shower and 2 w/cs. A convenient open office area also features with a built-in desk and alcove window.
Stepping down the internal timber staircase, you'll find even more living space with a spacious rumpus room and a 5th bedroom complete with modern ensuite and walk-in robe, perfect for use as the main bedroom, a teenagers retreat, guest bedroom, or accommodation for friends and family. A large laundry plus 4th wc are also located on this level with a separate storage room.
If the home itself wasn't enough to wow you, then step on out and explore the incredible tiered backyard. Meander down the zig zag garden pathway lined with mature plants and discover an astonishing leisure and entertaining area. Unwind on the large timber deck with fully functional outdoor kitchen complete with wine fridge, sink and BBQ while the kids play on the large cubby house and play equipment. Then why not try out your forehand on the incredible half size fully sealed tennis court.
If you're in need of a quiet place to chill out then relax on the upper flat lawn area with feature pavers, pebbles and garden seat, then come night time, grab your marshmallows and head to the cosy campfire area with firepit and log stools.
Storage will never be an issue in this home thanks to a profusion of storage options including a built-in cupboard and storage bay off the downstairs living area and an expansive under house workshop accessed externally with access to underneath the home. Enjoy the luxury of housing any vehicle you please in the double garage and single carport featuring extra high ceilings that will accommodate caravans, boats & 4 wheel drives with ease.
Located just 2 minutes away from Charlestown Square, you'll enjoy the convenience of living in such a central suburb with local schools, transport links and the delights of the Newcastle CBD all just a short drive away. If you're looking for a modern family home that boasts an endless amount of living, entertaining and storage space then look no further than this incredibly unique property.
* Rendered Hebel panel & tile home
* Huge 1,448m2 tiered block with leafy outlook
* Renovated throughout
* Large open plan dining & living area
* Modern galley kitchen with stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances & walk-in pantry
* Breakfast bar area with bifold window to back patio
* 4 upstairs bedrooms with built-in robes
* Split system air con in upstairs & downstairs living areas
* Open study area with built-in desk & drawers
* High ceilings & downlights throughout upper level
* Polished timber floorboards throughout upper level
* Downstairs 5th bedroom with walk-in robe & ensuite
* Downstairs laundry with 4th w/c
* Huge elevated tiled patio area
* Two outdoor kitchens
* Large timber deck
* Kids cubby house & swing set
* Mature gardens with plenty of privacy
* Modern main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, spa bath & w/c
* Modern second bathroom with shower & w/c
* Flat lawn area with feature pavers & pebbles
* Massive underhouse workshop and storage areas
* Remote double garage with extra height plus remote gate on entry
* Freshly sealed concrete side access driveway
* Half size tennis court
* Block backs onto a boundary creek
* Located close to Charlestown services & amenities