Immaculately presented throughout, this freshly renovated 3 bedroom townhouse offers low maintenance modern living, right in the middle of Charlestown.
The spacious and airy split level design is completed by timber-look flooring, fresh white walls, and quality fixtures and finishes, with two spacious living areas offering amples of room for the lifestyle demands of a growing family.
Exquisite marble look tiles, modern feature pendants, stone benchtops & a built-in wine rack adorn the renovated kitchen complete with custom breakfast bar providing handy additional seating.
The three well sized bedrooms all boast a leafy outlook and are serviced by two opulent bathrooms that have been impeccably styled with floor to ceiling tiles, round above counter basins, frameless shower screens, stone bench tops, standalone bath and luxury fittings.
Unwind and watch the sunset in comfort from either your large private upstairs balcony accessed via the upper bedrooms or the sealed backyard entertaining area with plenty of privacy from the mature trees and gardens. Charlestown Square and public transport options are just stone's throw away with Newcastle beaches and harbour only a short drive via the Pacific Highway.
A hassle free low maintenance design, perfect for first home buyers, professionals or investors, this home is a must-see to witness the true extent of this exceptional renovation.
* Solid split level brick townhouse
* Exquisitely renovated with quality fixtures & fittings
* Modern kitchen with marble look tiles, feature pendants & custom breakfast bar
* Two opulently styled bathrooms with floor to ceiling tiles & luxury fittings
* Crisp and airy interiors throughout with timber-look flooring
* Three well sized bedrooms with built-in robes
* Ceiling fans in bedrooms & living areas
* Hallway linen cupboard
* Large balcony off the two upper bedrooms
* Outdoor entertaining area with pebbles & mature gardens
* Elevated sunset views from balcony & backyard
* Single separate garage
* Low maintenance tiered yard
* Located close to Charlestown services & amenities