Immaculately presented throughout, this freshly renovated 3 bedroom townhouse, set back off the highway and accessed via Sherburn Place, offers low maintenance modern living right in the middle of Charlestown and with an expected rental return in the region of $500pw it would make an ideal investment.
The spacious and airy split level design is completed by timber-look flooring, fresh white walls, and quality fixtures and finishes, with two spacious living areas offering amples of ample room for the lifestyle demands of a growing family.
Exquisite marble look tiles, modern feature pendants, stone benchtops & a built-in wine rack adorn the renovated kitchen complete with custom breakfast bar providing handy additional seating.
The three well sized bedrooms all boast a leafy outlook and are serviced by two opulent bathrooms that have been impeccably styled with floor to ceiling tiles, round above counter basins, frameless shower screens, stone bench tops, standalone bath and luxury fittings.
Unwind and watch the sunset in comfort from either your large private upstairs balcony accessed via the upper bedrooms or the sealed backyard entertaining area with plenty of privacy from the mature trees and gardens.
Don't let the address fool you, this townhouse is accessed via quiet Sherburn Place with Charlestown Square, public transport options, Newcastle beaches and harbour only minutes away. A hassle free low maintenance design, perfect for first home buyers, professionals or investors, this home is a must-see to witness the true extent of this exceptional renovation.
* Expected rental return of $500pw
* Solid split level brick townhouse
* Exquisitely renovated with quality fixtures & fittings
* Modern kitchen with marble look tiles, feature pendants & custom breakfast bar
* Two opulently styled bathrooms with floor to ceiling tiles & luxury fittings
* Crisp and airy interiors throughout with timber-look flooring
* Three well sized bedrooms with built-in robes
* Ceiling fans in bedrooms & living areas
* Hallway linen cupboard
* Large balcony off the two upper bedrooms
* Outdoor entertaining area with pebbles & mature gardens
* Elevated sunset views from balcony & backyard
* Single separate garage
* Low maintenance tiered yard
* Located close to Charlestown services & amenities