Located in the prestigious lakeside suburb of Eleebana lies this extraordinary split level 5 bedroom family home with distant lake views and three levels of spacious living.
Boasting fresh and airy interiors throughout, the upper entry level features four well sized bedrooms, including a spacious main suite with walk-behind wardrobe and ensuite, and a tidy three way main bathroom.
Leading down to the second level an incredible raked ceiling provides instant wow factor to the huge open plan lounge/dining area and immaculate gourmet kitchen complete with stainless steel appliances, large built-in wall of custom cabinetry and a casual meals area. A huge back deck tops off this amazing space with beautiful distant views of the lake and an abundance of space for hosting family BBQ's.
Another spacious living area resides on the lower third level, perfect for use as a rumpus room or teenagers retreat, and includes a fifth bedroom, third bathroom located in the laundry, and huge walk through under house storage area. Outdoors a second entertaining area, an immaculate pool area and well maintained back lawn awaits complete with new plants and modern feature panels.
Located close to Eleebana Public School, public transport, local parks and Warners Bay cafes and restaurants, if you're after a new family nest just minutes from the lake with plenty of space for the whole family to spread out, then look no further than this rare masterpiece.
- Brick & tile 5 bedroom split level family home in sought after lakeside suburb
- Huge 1,023.2m2 tiered block
- Main suite with large bay window and plantation shutters, walk-behind built-in wardrobe and
ensuite with shower and separate toilet
- Three upstairs kids bedrooms with ceiling fans, two with built-in wardrobes & one with split
system air conditioning
- Three way main bathroom with shower, bath, separate toilet & linen cupboard
- Freshly painted white walls complement new timber look flooring in hallway and kitchen
- Downlights throughout
- Spacious open lounge and dining with raked ceiling, split system air conditioning & new
- Gourmet kitchen with stone island bench, stainless steel appliances, casual meals area &
abundance of built-in storage
- Large undercover outdoor deck with distant lake views
- Second open plan living area and 5th bedroom on lower level
- Third bathroom with shower and toilet in downstairs laundry
- Huge under house storage room with ventilation system
- Large backyard entertaining area with generously sized back lawn, perfect for the kids & pets
- Luxurious in-ground swimming pool with Aquatek Heat Pump for heating all year round
- Two storey separate double garage with large storage area on lower level
- Two gas hot water units & 16 panel solar system
- Tiered low maintenance rock gardens & delightful brick pathways
- Close to Warners Bay services & amenities & just minutes from the lake