Brimming with eclectic features inside and out, this adorable 4 bedroom home will delight young couples, families, and professionals alike.
Turning on the charm with every delightful detail, you'll feel instantly at home in the open plan living area with its beautifully detailed timber floorboards, unique pendant lights, white washed walls & divine timber French doors. The rare sunken kitchen will thrill home chefs with its marble look floor tiles, red splashback, stainless steel appliances, hanging pot rack & abundance of light filled windows.
The whole family will be enchanted by the large shady backyard complete with cottage style gardens, hidden vegie patches and a soft luscious lawn. An elevated balcony together with a timber deck provides great spaces for entertaining, watching the kids play or relaxing in a hammock listening to the calls of local birdlife.
Located in family friendly Garden Suburb and surrounded by quiet tree lined streets, this appealing neighbourhood has all the necessities close by including Charlestown and Kotara CBDs, local schools and public transport. Don't miss inspecting this truly unique home that is sure to captivate the whole family!
- Low maintenance 594.4m2 block
- Unique sunken kitchen with splashback, gloss benchtops, stainless steel appliances & expansive outlook
- Open dining & living area with French doors, air conditioning & ceiling fan
- Four nicely sized bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes, two with ceiling fans & two with automatically timed heaters
- Eclectic styling throughout including pendant lighting, rich timber floorboards, white washed walls & art deco door handles
- Abundance of windows & inbuilt shelving throughout
- Tidy main bathroom with vanity, bath, shower & separate toilet
- Elevated balcony providing pleasant backyard views
- Large timber deck perfect for summer family BBQs
- Expansive shady backyard with endearing gardens, organic vegie patches & garden shed
- External laundry with plenty of storage
- Single carport
- Gorgeous neighbourhood in a convenient location - just 5 minutes away from Westfield Kotara and Charlestown Square & 10 minutes away from the Lake