Bursting with potential, this spacious two storey 3 bedroom home set within a picturesque Charlestown enclave presents an incredible opportunity to create your dream family home.
Lovingly maintained by the original owner builders, this grand family abode of rare proportions offers an endless amount of space inside and out including three oversized bedrooms with quad or triple built-in robes, extra spacious lounge and dining area, front balcony with rolling suburb views, large back deck with beautiful reserve outlook, huge backyard & entertaining area, and a wonderfully spacious second living area on the lower level which has ample room to convert to a 4th bedroom and still have an oversize rumpus area.
Enjoy it now or renovate to add your own personal touch. The large 730.1m2 block provides amples of space at the sides and back for extending (subject to council approval) and backs onto a beautiful strip of bush reserve affording tonnes of privacy and a fantastic place for kids and pets to play.
A home loved by the generations and located just minutes away from Charlestown Square, Newcastle Inner City Bypass, local schools & public transport, don't miss your window of opportunity to secure this perfect home.
- Brick two storey family home
- Well sized 730.1m2 block in a quiet & lovely neighbourhood
- Large kitchen with breakfast bar, lots of cupboard space & casual meals area
- Spacious lounge & dining area with built-in bar, front balcony with sliding doors & ceiling fans
- Three extra-large upstairs bedrooms with quad or triple built-in wardrobes & ceiling fans
- Tidy three way main bathroom with separate toilet, shower & bath
- Ducted air conditioning throughout upper level
- Incredible downstairs living space with potential for teenagers retreat, rumpus room, second living quarters or 4th bedroom
- Loads of storage with three linen cupboards & understair storage
- Downstairs laundry with toilet and shower
- Double drive through garage with single carport & plenty of workshop space
- Large backyard with established gardens & garden shed
- Handy back gate access to the neighbouring reserve
- Close to Charlestown amenities & services