Located on a corner block just moments away from the immaculate rolling sands of Stockton Beach lies this superb opportunity for savvy investors, home buyers or developers.
Enjoying a sun-drenched position with fresh sea breezes, this 3 bedroom home is primed and ready for a renovation or redevelopment. The original interiors offer endless potential to add your own touch whilst the advantageous corner block allotment provides an ideal opportunity for a duplex development (STCA).
Whichever strategy you choose, this fantastic location presents incredible liveability and a lifestyle of the highest convenience. The beach is 300 metres away as well as Stockton IGA and local shops, with St Peter's Primary School, public transport, Stockton Swimming Centre, and Pitt Street Reserve all within walking distance. The Stockton Ferry Wharf is only a 10 minute walk away providing seamless access into Newcastle's vibrant CBD.
From the bustling city harbour to the laidback sands of Stockton beach, you can't go wrong investing in such a pristine location like this.
- Weatherboard 3 bedroom cottage
- Low maintenance 382.7m2 corner block
- Original interiors throughout provide endless opportunity to renovate & improve
- Duplex development potential (STCA)
- Tidy kitchen with stand-alone gas cooktop
- Spacious lounge area
- Three bedrooms serviced by a main bathroom
- Easy maintenance yards with back paved courtyard
- Backyard garden shed for handy storage
- Full length front verandah
- 300m to the beach and 700m to ferry wharf
- Short walk to Stockton CBD and Bowling Club, local parks, swimming centre & public