Basking in the afterglow of a fresh extension and renovation, this 3 bedroom split level home offers contemporary open plan living on a low maintenance allotment in the highly desired suburb of Dudley.
Immaculately presented throughout with quality upgrades and fixtures, no stone has been left unturned in bringing the spacious interiors to life. The incredible vast open plan kitchen, dining and lounge with stunning raked ceiling is bathed in a flood of natural light and includes luxury upgrades such as polished concrete floors, LED downlights, contemporary pendant lighting, stainless steel appliances and gloss soft close doors. The space is finished off with an incredible polished concrete waterfall edge island bench.
Tucked away at the rear of the home lie three well sized bedrooms, including an oversized main suite with a lust-worthy walk-in wardrobe and a luxuriously chic main bathroom complete with floor to ceiling tiles, stand-alone bath, frameless shower screen & floating vanity.
Atn additional study or office space leads you through to a luscious tiered back entertaining area complete with covered alfresco deck, low maintenance flat lawn, and landscaped gardens.
Located in a quiet family friendly street ending with a nature reserve, this first class home provides easy access to stunning Dudley Beach, Whitebridge shops, public transport, Awabakal Nature Reserve, Glenrock Lookout, and Dudley Public School.
- Contemporary 3 bedroom family home
- Low maintenance 341.4m2 block
- Immaculately renovated throughout with quality upgrades, fixtures & finishes
- Incredible open plan living area with raked ceiling and polished concrete floors
- Modern kitchen with gloss cupboards, woodgrain trim, stainless steel appliances, gas
cooktop, polished concrete benchtops, large island bench, & walk-in pantry
- Generously spacious main bedroom with walk-in wardrobe
- Chic main bathroom with luxurious stand-alone bath, frameless shower screen, square
rainfall shower head, wall alcoves, floor to ceiling tiles & timber look floating vanity
- Timber floorboards through hallway
- Laundry with second w/c and linen cupboard
- Landscaped tiered backyard with covered alfresco area, perfect for all year entertaining
- Single car space
- Close to Dudley & Whitebridge services and amenities
- Council Rates: approx. $1400 per year
- Water Rates: approx. $800 per year