Located at the end of a leafy cul-de-sac in central Charlestown lies this welcoming family home basking in the afterglow of a complete modern renovation.
No stone has been left unturned in revamping the interiors with new flooring, fresh paint inside and out, and plantation shutters. A reworked floorplan maximises space and improves flow, and is complemented by a brand new gloss kitchen with marble-look benchtops, and two sleek new bathrooms with floor-to-ceiling tiles and quality fixtures.
Outdoors, an expansive new timber deck provides additional space for entertaining with the large shady backyard providing a perfect amount of space for kids and pets. A large downstairs rumpus room offers additional space for work, play or storage.
Conveniently located close to Charlestown Square, Charlestown South Public School, Charlestown Bowling Club & public transport, this reinvigorated home is ready and waiting for a new family to move in and enjoy modern living at its finest without having to lift a finger.
- Completely renovated 3 bedroom family home
- Immaculate new kitchen with marble look benchtops, gloss soft close cupboards, textured feature tile splashback, stainless steel appliances and quality fixtures and fittings
- Spacious open plan dining and living areas with new carpet and timber look floorboards
- Three sizeable bedrooms with built-in robes
- Main suite with walk-in robe and huge modern ensuite with floor-to-ceiling tiles, shower, toilet & new vanity
- Brand new main bathroom with shower over bath, toilet, and floor-to-ceiling tiles
- Study nook and linen cupboard in hallway
- Fresh and contemporary colour palette utilised throughout to suit a variety of furnishing styles
- Front and back entertaining patios with new tiles
- New backyard timber deck, perfect for summer entertaining
- Downstairs multifunctional room, perfect for a rumpus/office/workshop or storage room
- Internal and external laundries
- Expansive split level backyard with abundance of lawn and shade
- Brand new concrete driveway and single carport with plenty of off street parking
- Close to Charlestown services, amenities, schools, & public transport