Located only minutes away from the sparkling waters of Lake Macquarie lies this neat and tidy 2 bedroom townhouse offering a lifestyle of the utmost convenience.
Blending generous dimensions with an easy care design, the home boasts open plan living & dining, well-kept kitchen, two generously sized bedrooms & a rare double drive-through garage.
The quiet complex is located just minutes away from the Lake's edge, Belmont's buzzing retail strip, popular Belmont 16 Footers & Lake Macquarie Yacht Club, with a public bus stop and fabulous coffee shop at the end of the street adding to this home's ultimate lifestyle factor.
A perfect choice for first home buyers, those wishing to downsize and live an easier life by the lake, or a savvy investor looking to expand their portfolio with a quality rental property.
- Brick 2 bedroom townhouse in secure & flat complex
- Well proportioned open plan living & dining area
- Neatly presented kitchen with island bench, gas cooktop & stainless steel oven
- Spotless 3 way bathroom with shower, bath & separate toilet
- Two sizeable bedrooms, both appointed with triple built-in robes
- Large light-filled windows throughout provide natural light
- Lake glimpses from upstairs
- Hallway linen closet for additional storage
- Downstairs laundry with handy second w/c
- Low care backyard with small lawn & storeroom
- Double drive through garage with direct access to sunny north facing backyard
- Contemporary exterior adds value
- Highly desirable location, minutes away from public transport, local restaurants, cafes,
takeaway, shopping centres & schools
- Council Rates: approx. $1180 per year
- Water Rates: approx. $600 per year
- Strata Levies: approx. $1732 per year