Calling first home buyers, budding renovators & savvy investors! This is your chance to secure a fantastic value-for-money home in an awesome central Charlestown location.
Featuring a spacious lounge, formal dining area and tidy kitchen enhanced with beautiful polished floorboards and high ceilings, this character filled 3 bedroom home meets every desire for easy carefree living.
The huge flat backyard is a highlight with abundant green space for the kids and pets, a handy garden shed for storage and a large back deck for entertaining friends & family all year round.
A perfectly positioned home in an extremely convenient location close to all of Charlestown's schools, sporting clubs, public transport & shopping centres. If you're after a home with backyard to spare and plenty of potential to value-add then look no further!
- Weatherboard & tile 3 bedroom home with elevated outlook
- Great sized flat 607m2 allotment
- Tidy kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop & breakfast bar
- Polished timber floorboards & high ceilings with ornate cornices
- Spacious lounge area with ceiling fan & air conditioning for year round comfort
- Formal dining area
- Well sized bedrooms, main with built-in robe & ceiling fan
- Tidy main bathroom with shower over bath & neutral tones
- Large back entertaining covered deck
- Huge level backyard with garden shed & abundant lawn
- Delightful front facade with verandah
- Single carport space
- Close to public transport, Charlestown Square Shopping Centre & Charlestown Leagues Club
- Close to local schools: Charlestown East Public School, St Joseph's Primary School & Whitebridge High School
- Close to sporting clubs & facilities: Kahibah Soccer Club, Charlestown Swim Centre & Charlestown Netball Courts