A perfect pick for first home buyers or investors, this delightful 3 bedroom family home in a leafy borough of Tingira Heights presents spacious well-kept interiors over two thoughtfully designed levels.
The highly functional and versatile floorplan offers three well-sized bedrooms in addition to a rare loft-style parents retreat and a generous downstairs teenagers retreat, providing an absolute abundance of space for families of all sizes.
Entertaining is a breeze thanks to a spacious open plan living and dining area, a tidy galley kitchen, delightful backyard and a wonderful rear entertaining verandah & deck acting as a perfect spot for summer BBQs.
A lovingly maintained property with new carpet and ceiling fans installed in bedrooms, fresh paint and new downlights throughout, a refurbished contemporary bathroom and three split system air conditioners ensure the home is a comfortable haven all year round.
Located just minutes from Lake Macquarie, shopping centres & local schools, this quality home offers a family friendly lifestyle of the highest convenience at an incredible value-for-money price point. Don't delay in getting your foot in the door of Newcastle's ever-growing housing market and inspect this true gem today.
- Solid brick & tile split level family home
- Low maintenance 350.5m2 allotment with elevated outlook
- Large open plan tiled living & dining with downlights & split system air conditioning
- Galley style kitchen with large breakfast bar & multiple backyard outlooks
- Wonderful rear entertaining verandah & timber deck overlooking backyard
- Three sizeable bedrooms appointed with new carpet, new ceiling fans & built-in robes, one has split system air conditioning
- Loft-style parents retreat with split system air conditioning
- Renovated main bathroom with modern floor to ceiling wall tiles, floating vanity, shower over bath & w/c
- Laundry off kitchen with handy additional w/c
- Downstairs teenagers retreat with built-in robe
- Single carport with drive through side access to backyard
- Low maintenance backyard with the perfect mixture of grass and sealed areas
- Lovely well-kept gardens with mature hedges and plants
- Convenient under house storage alcove & garden shed
- Close to a variety of amenities: 500m to bus stop, 2 minutes to Lake Macquarie Fair including Big W, Coles, Woolworths & specialty stores, 4 minutes to Thomas H Halton Park Playground, Boat Ramp & Dog Park, and 8 minutes to Charlestown Square Shopping Centre
- Close to a number of local schools: 3 minutes to Floraville Public School, 5 minutes to Valentine Public School, 6 minutes to Eleebana Public School, 7 minutes to Belmont Christian College, 8 minutes to Warners Bay High School, 3 minutes to Windale Public School
- School bus stop just 200m away