Delightfully kept, this welcoming 5 bedroom home located in prized Eleebana is sure to please the whole family with its neat modern living over two levels and beautiful distant views of Lake Macquarie.
Built for size and comfort, the lower level of this refreshed residence focuses on relaxation and entertainment with two versatile living zones enveloping a revamped modern gloss kitchen with quality finishes and appliances. A 5th bedroom supplements the flowing layout, doubling as a handy guest bedroom or home office.
Upstairs lies a dedicated sleep zone with four sizeable bedrooms, including a main suite with walk-in robe, ensuite (in need of completion), and tidy main bathroom. This generous home is finished with front and back verandas affording beautiful distant views of Lake Macquarie and a spacious backyard with BBQ area and plenty of grass for the kids and pets.
Located in sought after Eleebana, just minutes away from the lake and a host of local schools, this quality residence offers the lakeside lifestyle you've always dreamed of. Don't miss inspecting it for yourself at the next open for inspection!
- 5 bedroom brick & tile large family home
- Well sized & relatively flat 616m2 block
- Spacious lounge area with bay window & adjoining second living
- Modern gloss kitchen with stone tops, waterfall edge breakfast bar, new stainless steel appliances, glass splashback & new bamboo flooring
- Formal dining area with seamless flow to outdoor entertaining verandah
- 5th downstairs bedroom with ceiling fan, perfect for use as a guest bedroom or home office
- Large laundry with third bathroom including shower, toilet & basin
- Four sizeable upstairs bedrooms appointed with built-in robes & ceiling fans
- Main suite with walk-in robe & ensuite (in need of completion)
- Tidy main bathroom with shower, bath & separate toilet
- Plenty of storage with a linen cupboard & additional walk-in storage robe in hallway
- Split system air conditioning on both levels
- Delightful well-kept exterior with tiled verandahs front and back
- Large grassy backyard with BBQ area & well-kept lawn
- Oversized double garage with internal access to dining & laundry
- Sealed side access driveway to backyard with single carport
- New flyscreens on all windows, new Crimsafe front and rear doors
- Convenient bus stop just 160m away
- 450m to Eleebana Public School, 900m to the lakes edge
- Minutes away from Thomas H Halton Park Playground & Warners Bay buzzing cafe &
- Short drive to a host of local schools including Warners Bay Primary School, St Marys Public School & Warners Bay High School
- 9 minute drive to Charlestown Square Shopping Centre