If you're after a comfortable, well-designed home with plenty of space for the whole family then look no further than this quality split-level 4 bedroom residence just minutes away from Charlestown Square.
Generously proportioned throughout, the home's unique yet functional floorplan emphasises zoned living and boasts smart separation between living and sleeping areas. Three generous living/dining areas provide abundant space for family activities whilst in the heart of the home lies an open kitchen with plenty of storage.
Outdoors the kids will fall in love with the spectacular backyard, complete with large covered BBQ entertaining area and stunning freeform swimming pool, both complimented by mature gardens and trees that offer ample shade and privacy.
Perfectly positioned on a family-friendly street just minutes away from Charlestown's best amenities and a myriad of local schools, if you're after a spacious family residence with plenty of character and space then don't miss inspecting this one-of-a-kind home today!
- Elevated large 4 bedroom family home in central Charlestown
- Sizeable 593m2 allotment
- Three split levels with multiple zoned living/dining spaces
- Spacious front living room with raked ceiling
- Family room with built-in storage, ceiling fan & split system air conditioning
- Sunken formal dining room/additional living area with built-in storage
- Spotless kitchen with breakfast bar, wine rack, abundant cupboards & casual meals space
- Four well-sized bedrooms, all appointed with built-in robes & three with air conditioning
- Generous main suite with spacious ensuite, air conditioning & built-in robe
- Walk-through home office area with built-in desk
- Renovated main bathroom with contemporary feature tiles, bath, shower & separate w/c
- Combination of polished timber floorboards & as-new carpet throughout
- Hallway linen cupboard
- Large Tuscan-style covered entertaining area with garden storage alcove
- Stunning pool area with freeform/natural style swimming pool & additional timber deck entertaining area
- Manicured, well-maintained gardens with reticulated watering systems
- Single under-house garage with handy storage room
- Off street parking for 2 cars
- Security screens on most windows
- Lovely streetscape with children's playground just 240m away
- Minutes away from Charlestown Square Shopping Centre, Charlestown Bowling Club & Swim Centre
- Close to local schools: 900m to Hillsborough Public School, 1.8km to Garden Suburb Public School, 2.5km to Charlestown South Public School & St Joseph's Primary School, 4km to Kotara High School