By Appointment Only
Set in a wonderfully private leafy setting in highly sought-after Warners Bay, this charming 4 bedroom home would make an ideal family home or a potential dual income investment.
Featuring airy raked ceilings throughout and boasting a delightful bush backdrop with plenty of privacy, the home includes four sizeable bedrooms, spacious living and dining areas, and two covered entertaining decks. Plus with a modern bathroom and updated kitchen, the big jobs have been tackled for you whilst still allowing you to add your own finishing touches.
Located just minutes from the lake and close to local schools, public transport & Warners Bay's buzzing promenade, this welcoming family hideaway represents affordable lake living at its best.
- Brick & tile 4 bedroom home with saltbox roof
- Low maintenance 635m2 allotment
- Sunken lounge area with air conditioning, ceiling fans & large floor to ceiling windows
- Formal dining area with air conditioning & deck access
- Tidy galley style kitchen with ceramic cooktop, range hood, wall oven, built-in pantry & breakfast bar
- Three rear-set bedrooms with timber floorboards, ceiling fans & built-in robes
- Master bedroom includes ensuite with shower, w/c & single vanity
- Modern updated main bathroom
- Downstairs fourth bedroom with external access, perfect for a teenagers retreat
- Second living space downstairs
- Large side deck & multiple courtyards
- Grassy backyard hemmed by peaceful bush surrounds with abundant privacy
- Handy garden shed for storage
- Double tandem carport with side access
- Elevated lake views from the street
- Bus stop nearby
- 900m to the lake's edge & Warners Bay's popular cafe strip
- 1.2km to Warners Bay Primary School, 1.4km to Warners Bay High School