Looking for a change of lifestyle? This charming family home in Old Valentine is worth a close inspection.
This classic two storey house is set back from the road, amid tranquil leafy gardens. Four bedrooms, a front study office, formal and informal living and separate dining areas provide plenty of space for a variety of family activities.
Upstairs features an oversized air conditioned parents' retreat complete with a spacious walk-in wardrobe and ensuite. In addition you will find three light and airy bedrooms all with spacious built-ins and ceiling fans. The main family bathroom (with bath and shower) and separate toilet complete this peaceful sleeping zone.
The formal living and dining rooms open to a bright airy modern kitchen with plenty of bench and cupboard space. The kitchen, which has room for more informal dining leads to a large air conditioned sunroom. This multi purpose room overlooks easy care gardens which surround a large solar heated pool and BBQ pergola - perfect for entertaining all year round. Mature trees provide shade and privacy for this beautiful backyard retreat. A third shower and toilet adjoining the laundry services the pool.
Valentine offers a relaxed village atmosphere and this home is centrally located with only a short walk to local coffee shops and restaurants, Valentine Public School or the local Bowling Club. An easy stroll to the nearby waterfront reserve ensures serenity at all times of the day or multiple opportunities to enjoy fun water activities.
Relax with your family in this well loved home and enjoy the best of every season.
- Brick and tile 4 bedroom + study two storey home
- 581.7m2 allotment only metres from the lake's edge
- Parents' retreat in large master bedroom
- Spacious formal living area with bay window and split system air conditioner
- Galley kitchen with lots of storage and large windows with a servery to the adjoining spacious sunroom
- Formal and informal dining areas
- Private office/study with built-in storage cabinets
- Large air-conditioned sunroom with floor to ceiling windows
- Solar heated pool, BBQ pergola, pool shed in easy care garden setting
- Laundry with third shower & w/c
- Double garage with automatic door, storage and internal access