Boasting abundant lake breezes, private surrounds, and a highly convenient lakeside location, this wonderfully equipped 4 bedroom home ticks all of the boxes for your new family residence!
The functional two storey floorplan provides solid separation between living and sleeping zones whilst a large lounge room, two dining areas and a glorious rear sunroom provide ample space for family activities. Outdoors lies a delightful backyard haven complete with inground swimming pool and BBQ pergola area, shaded by mature trees providing privacy and seclusion.
Valentine Public School and Bowling Club are only a short walk from the home and just around the corner lies the sparkling yacht-filled waters of Croudace Bay. An idyllic base to raise your family, you'll relish being part of such a prized lakeside community filled with quality homes and with all the essentials at your fingertips. An inspection is a must!
- Brick & tile 4 bedroom + study two storey home
- 581.7m2 allotment metres from the lake's edge
- Spacious front living area with bay window & split system air conditioner
- Galley kitchen with abundant cabinetry, timber-look flooring & large window overlooking
- Adjoining formal & casual dining zones with ceiling fan & built-in storage
- Front office with built-in storage cabinets
- Large air-conditioned rear sunroom with abundant windows, perfect for entertaining
- Charming privately set swimming pool with solar heating, BBQ pergola & pool shed, surrounded by lush greenery
- External laundry with third shower & w/c
- HUGE main suite with abundant space for furniture, built-in double dressing table, tidy ensuite with shower & w/c, and walk-in robe
- Three extra bedrooms, all well-sized and appointed with built-in robes & ceiling fans, bed 2 boasts additional air conditioning
- Spotless main bathroom equipped with shower, bath & separate w/c
- Hallway linen cupboard for handy storage upstairs
- Front tiled verandah spans the width of the home
- Established gardens provide character, privacy & shade
- Well maintained lawns front & back
- Chubb security system
- Solar hot water system & solar roof panels
- Tandem double garage
- Walking distance to Valentine Public School, Valentine Bowling Club, Croudace Bay Sailing Club & public wharf
- 2 minute drive to Valentine main shops including pharmacy, medical practice, takeway shops, cafes, post office, & newsagency