Fresh, bright and impeccably presented, this adorable 3 bedroom villa in leafy Kahibah is sure to impress! Boasting a highly sought after single level design, this delightful home could be your ticket to a more slower paced lifestyle.
Beyond the charming brick facade lies a well-designed functional floorplan complete with spacious open plan living enhanced with split system air conditioning and large windows providing abundant natural light.
A substantial kitchen lies to rear equipped with all of a home chef's essentials, together with a casual meals zone featuring seamless access to the low care grassed backyard. With three bedrooms, a tidy bathroom, auto single garage & neutrally toned interiors that will suit a variety of furnishings, this quality home embodies comfortable low maintenance living both inside and out.
Marvellously positioned in an idyllic reserve set neighbourhood, staying social and active is a breeze with the popular Kahibah Sports Club and stunning nature trails within walking distance, and Charlestown Square Shopping Centre only a short drive away.
- Charming 3 bedroom villa with pleasant brick exterior
- Generous open plan living & dining area with abundant windows for natural light & split
system air conditioning
- Large kitchen equipped with breakfast bar, sleek chrome handles, abundant cabinetry and
electric cooktop & oven
- Informal dining zone adjoining kitchen
- Three sizeable bedrooms, all appointed with built-in robes & large windows, main bed with
- Spotless main bathroom equipped with shower, bath & separate w/c
- Internal laundry
- Hallway linen closet for handy storage
- Sizeable side yard with plenty of grass & manageable play space for the kids or pets
- Single automatic garage with internal access via hallway
- Sundrenched front entry patio
- 250m to Yuelarbah Walking Track - hike to scenic Glenrock Reserve
- 400m to Kahibah Sports Club - dine on modern European cuisine in The Etna Restaurant or
play bowls on one of the two turf greens
- 550m to public bus stop
- Close to multiple schools - 800m to Charlestown East Public School, 1.1km to Kahibah
Public School, 1.3km to St Joseph's Primary School, 1.5km to Whitebridge High School
- 1.5km to Charlestown Square Shopping Centre & Charlestown Swim Centre
- Strata Levies: approx. $554 per quarter