Enjoying a peaceful reserve setting, this neat and tidy 3 bedroom home is positioned on a huge double allotment close to the heart of Charlestown.
Boasting light-filled interiors of generous proportions, this appealing home has been in the one family for over 50 years and offers plenty of potential for the future owners.
Outdoors provides a large alfresco area and inviting swimming pool complemented by your very own private natural leafy surrounds offering a tranquil atmosphere for entertaining.
Positioned in a highly central location close to local playgrounds, schools, shops and major transport links, this home is a must inspect thanks to its rare sized allotment and ultra-convenient positioning.
- Reserve set weatherboard & tile 3 bedroom home
- Huge 1,524m2 double block allotment
- Tidy kitchen equipped with stand-alone oven & abundant cabinetry
- Spacious L-shaped lounge/dining with split system air conditioning & heater
- Three sizeable bedrooms; Master includes ceiling fan
- Neat bathroom equipped with separate shower & bath
- Additional shower & toilet on lower level
- Large paved brick entertaining area with leafy aspect
- Inviting & private in ground swimming pool
- Covered patio at front and rear of upper level
- Front entry with South-Eastern aspect
- Security screens on all windows
- Plenty of subfloor storage space
- Single carport & off street parking
- Close to Newcastle Inner City Bypass & Pacific Highway offering easy access to
Newcastle CBD & Lake Macquarie
- 160m to Hooper Street Park Playground, 550m to public bus stop, 600m to Hillsborough
- 1.5km to Charlestown Square Shopping Centre