Enjoying a peaceful reserve setting, this neat and tidy 3 bedroom home is positioned on a large double allotment just stone's throw from the heart of Charlestown.
Boasting light-filled interiors throughout, this appealing home has been in the one family for over 50 years and offers plenty of potential for refurbishment or redevelopment (STCA) for the future owners.
Outdoors provides a large alfresco area and inviting swimming pool complemented by your very own private leafy surrounds that offer a lovely and peaceful atmosphere for entertaining.
Positioned in a highly central location close to local playgrounds, schools, shops and major transport links, this home is must inspect!
- Pest & building reports are available upon request
- Reserve set weatherboard & tile 3 bedroom home
- Huge 1,524m2 double block allotment
- Tidy kitchen equipped with stand-alone oven & abundant cabinetry
- Spacious lounge/dining with split system air conditioning & heater
- Three sizeable bedrooms; master includes ceiling fan
- Neat bathroom equipped with separate shower & bath
- Additional shower & toilet on the lower level
- Large paved brick entertaining area with leafy aspect
- Inviting & private in-ground swimming pool
- Covered patio at front and rear of upper level
- Front entry with South-Eastern aspect
- Security screens on all windows
- Plenty of subfloor storage space
- Single carport & off street parking
- Close to Newcastle Inner City Bypass & Pacific Highway offering easy access to
Newcastle CBD & Lake Macquarie
- 160m to Hooper Street Park Playground, 550m to public bus stop, 600m to Hillsborough
- 1.5km to Charlestown Square Shopping Centre