Primely positioned on one of Redhead's most tightly held streets, this inviting double storey 3 bedroom home offers an ideal opportunity to upgrade your family to a spacious beachside residence that will stand the test of time for years to come.
Upstairs the home's vast open plan living area will become your family's central hub with its gourmet kitchen complete with butler's pantry and large island bench, and spacious lounge & dining zone providing abundant space for relaxing. The space is equipped with two ceiling fans, a split system air conditioner and combustion wood fireplace ensuring exceptional comfort year round.
Outdoors affords a wealth of entertaining space thanks to an elevated front balcony with reserve views and a sun-drenched backyard complete with paved alfresco area, level lawns & an inviting swimming pool for hours of family enjoyment.
A truly exceptional location, iconic Redhead Beach is just a few minutes walk from your front door and local schools, shops and facilities are also within walking distance or a short drive. With all of the renovating done for you, there's nothing left to do except move in and start enjoying the relaxed family lifestyle you've always dreamt of!
- Concrete render & tile 3 bedroom two storey family home
- Easy care 455m2 allotment opposite reserve
- Exclusive positioning just minutes from Redhead beach
- Freshly renovated modern interiors over two levels
- Spacious open plan living on upper level with lounge & dining zones
- Stylish gourmet kitchen with large stone island bench, stand-alone stainless steel oven with gas cooktop, and butler's pantry with plenty of storage and bench space for meal preparation
- Elevated front entertaining patio overlooking neighbouring reserve
- Three well-sized bedrooms, all equipped with ceiling fans & built-in robes, one with study nook
- Contemporary main bathroom appointed with new tiling, luxurious claw foot bath, extra large semi-frameless shower with square rainfall showerhead & w/c
- Lower level rumpus room with split system air conditioning - ideal as a teenagers retreat, additional living quarters or guest bedroom
- Internal laundry with second shower & w/c
- Large paved alfresco entertaining area with enticing swimming pool & flat lawn
- Gas hot water system
- Freshly painted throughout in modern colour scheme
- Under house double garage with sealed off-street parking
- 4 minute walk to bus stop & dog exercise area
- 5 minute walk to Owens Walkway & Redhead Beach
-10 minute walk to Redhead Shops, Redhead Public School, Bowling Club & Webbs Park Playground