Positioned within the sleepy lakeside suburb of Booragul, just a minute's walk from the lake, lies this pleasantly presented 3 bedroom home.
Featuring airy and contemporary styled interiors throughout accentuated by polished timber floorboards, you'll be hard-pressed not to feel at home in this inviting residence.
Outdoors, a large grassy backyard provides abundant play space for kids and pets whilst two entertaining patios at the front and rear of the home make ideal spaces for summer gatherings and relaxing.
Primely located within walking distance to a host of neighbourhood facilities including the lake's edge, parks, local schools and Booragul Train Station, this inviting property offers the ultimate lake lifestyle of affordability, comfort and convenience.
- Hardy plank & tile 3 bedroom home
- Easy care 518.5m2 allotment minutes from the lake
- Stylish eat-in kitchen equipped with stainless steel appliances & tile splashback
- Informal dining area off kitchen with outdoor access
- Spacious living area with plenty of room for furnishings
- Three well sized bedrooms, one with built-in robe
- Fresh main bathroom equipped with shower over bath, vanity & separate w/c
- Internal laundry
- Polished timber floorboards throughout add character & charm
- Neutral colour palette suits a variety of furnishing styles
- Sun-drenched front patio - perfect for kicking back with an afternoon beverage
- Rear covered entertaining area - ideal for an afternoon BBQ
- Huge grassy backyard with abundant space for the kids & pets
- Single garage under home with workshop/storage space
- Superb location just minutes from the lake & close to abundant local amenities:
- 1 minute to Edwards Park, Booragul Public School & Five Islands School
- 2 minutes to Booragul Train Station, Lake Macquarie High School, Booragul Dog Exercise
Area, Awaba House Restaurant & Cafe, Lake Macquarie Art Gallery & Lake Macquarie