Well-kept and welcoming, this appealing 2 bedroom villa boasts pleasing street appeal and neat-as-a-pin interiors.
The home's low maintenance and functional design offers up open plan living and dining, a tidy kitchen with all of the essentials and a wonderful sealed outdoor entertaining area with level lawns and plenty of privacy.
Fresh enhancements including new timber-look flooring, new carpet and new ceiling fans, make this villa a highly comfortable yet easy care abode.
Enjoying peaceful positioning within a lovely family friendly estate surrounded by homes of similar calibre, the home makes an ideal choice for first home buyers, investors or for those looking to downsize and enjoy a more affordable, worry-free lifestyle.
- Brick & tile Torrens title 2 bedroom villa
- Low maintenance 330.8m2 allotment
- Open plan living & dining with ceiling fan & new timber-look flooring
- Fresh & tidy L-shape kitchen equipped with stainless steel oven
- Large covered alfresco entertaining area & courtyard
- Two comfortable bedrooms appointed with mirrored built-in robes, ceiling fans & new carpet
- Neat main bathroom equipped with bath, shower & w/c
- Internal laundry with linen cupboard & access to both garage & yard
- Single auto remote garage
- Well sized private backyard with lovely covered entertaining area & lawn
- Quiet cul-de-sac locale with small reserve, perfect for kids to play
- 3 minutes to Inner City Bypass offering easy access around Newcastle
- 5 minutes to Charlestown Square Shopping Centre & Charlestown South Public School
- 8 minutes to Warners Bay with popular lakeside cafes & restaurants & commercial precinct