Positioned on the highly sought after east side of Charlestown lies this welcoming 3 bedroom home on a large 758m2 block.
Boasting a number of sought-after features together with tidy interiors, this home offers plenty of potential to add value and renovate to your heart's content. Highlights include a versatile downstairs separate living quarters with kitchenette - ideal for accommodating guests, live-in family members, teenagers or Air BnB guests, a lovely expansive backyard with cottage style gardens boasting distant ocean views, ducted air conditioning through upper level, and abundant under house storage space.
Located just moments from Charlestown Square Shopping Centre, numerous local schools and sports facilities, this home is a quality choice for buyers looking for potential, convenience and affordability.
- Tile, weatherboard & brick 3 bedroom home
- Generous 758.8m2 allotment
- Open plan living & dining with large windows allowing abundant natural light
- Tidy u-shape kitchen
- Three comfortable bedrooms, two with built-in robes
- Neat main bathroom with bath, shower & separate w/c
- Downstairs living quarters with kitchenette, bathroom & shared laundry
- Lovely garden set backyard with large trees, built-in brick BBQ & ocean glimpses
- Fully accessible & lockable storage room under house
- Single garage with workshop
- 600m to St Paul's Primary School, 1.4km to Hunter Sports High
- 1.1km to Lake Macquarie Private Hospital, 1.2km to Charlestown Square