With solid foundations, sizeable living areas, large bedrooms and potential to rework the existing floorplan into open plan living, this is an ideal property for first home buyers or investors looking to renovate or rent out straight away.
The low maintenance backyard provides plenty of space for entertaining with a covered verandah, single garage and carport, whilst the flat backyard is great for kids and pets.
Neat, well maintained and solidly built, this affordably priced property is bound to be popular!
- Tile & weatherboard 3 bedroom home
- Ideal bones for your next renovation project
- Sizeable 507m2 allotment
- Large living area with air conditioning
- Updated kitchen with breakfast bar & feature tiling
- Tidy main bathroom with separate w/c
- Covered entertaining area & back verandah
- Flat well sized backyard - potential to add granny flat at rear
- Single garage
- Pleasant garden surrounds
- Walking distance to Wallsend Public School, Cressington Way Playground & bus stops
- 2 minutes to Stockland Wallsend Shopping Centre & Wallsend main street with local shops,
services & takeaway
- 7 minutes to Hunter Expressway