A master built Hudson home back in its day, this immaculately maintained 4 bedroom home offers the perfect blend of space, privacy and potential for your family.
With high ceilings, wide hallways, vast living areas, extra-large bedrooms, an oversized double garage and three tidy bathrooms, this solid home doesn't do things by halves. The original interiors have been pristinely kept throughout the years and offer quality bones for you to renovate away to your own tastes.
Plus your very own pocket of prime bushland offers a stunning backdrop for entertaining whilst offering abundant privacy and seclusion for family activities.
Zoned for the highly prestigious Bel Air Public School, you'll enjoy the convenient lifestyle that the sought after suburb of Adamstown Heights provides with both Westfield Kotara and Charlestown Square just minutes away together with multiple local schools.
- Well-kept double storey brick & tile home
- Gorgeously set 896.8m2 allotment with luscious natural outlook
- Large lounge with double door access to front entertaining balcony
- Neat kitchen in the heart of the home
- Formal dining area
- Three large upstairs bedrooms all with built-in robes, master with ensuite
- Downstairs 4th bed/rumpus/living room with ensuite & double doors to backyard
- Tidy main bathroom
- Front & rear entertaining balconies
- Large flat backyard with grass & garden surrounds backing onto luscious bush pocket
- Oversized double garage & formal entry
- 2 minute drive to numerous local schools & shopping centres