Located on a quiet cul-de-sac within walking distance to Lake Macquarie and Warners Bay's buzzing Esplanade, this privately set 3 bedroom home is rare gem!
Highlights include bright and spacious open plan living, a vast entertaining deck with outdoor kitchenette for hosting those summer BBQs, stylish modern kitchen, plenty of parking spaces for the boat, trailer or caravan, and a double Colorbond shed - great for a workshop, man cave or storage.
Lovely French doors off the dining area and third bedroom provide seamless flow between indoor and outdoor spaces, whilst freshly painted walls, polished timber floorboards and soft carpet finish off this quality property.
Neighbouring a pocket of reserve, you'll have no issues with privacy and get to enjoy a lovely natural aspect from your entertaining deck. Ideal for the first family home or downsizers, if you're after a peaceful yet convenient lake lifestyle then this is the home for you!
- Tile & weatherboard 3 bedroom home
- 550m2 block in quiet cul-de-sac location
- Contemporary kitchen equipped with stainless steel appliances & stone benchtops
- Open plan living & dining area with air conditioning
- Three comfortable bedrooms with built-ins, master with air conditioning
- Modern main bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiles
- Internal laundry
- Extra large covered alfresco deck with kitchenette
- Double garage and additional workspace with off street parking
- Additional under home storage
- 350m to St Mary's Primary School
- 800m to The Esplanade strip of cafes & restaurants and Coles