Positioned on a substantial 771.4m2 corner block, this brick 3 bedroom home presents an ideal opportunity for astute investors, renovators or first home buyers.
Featuring solid bones and generous proportions, the home's bright and lofty interiors are enhanced by polished timber floorboards, whitewashed walls and appealing raked ceilings. The neat kitchen and bathroom provide ample opportunity for you to revamp away to your own tastes plus the large fully fenced block affords ample play space for kids and pets.
With a bus stop directly across the road and all of Belmont's essentials just 5 minutes away, this property will be a favourite with renters, or keen developers can take advantage of the generous corner block to knock down and build dual occupancy (STCA).
- Brick & tile 3 bedroom home with saltbox roof
- Generous 771.4m2 allotment
- Neat kitchen
- Spacious lounge with split system air conditioning
- Formal dining area off kitchen
- Three generous bedrooms, master with split system air conditioning & built-in robe
- Tidy bathroom with separate w/c
- Internal laundry
- Single garage
- 650m to Belmont High School
- 1.8km to Belmont CBD with shopping centres & local essentials