With an air of sophistication, this home is the perfect place to settle down after a hard day's work and enjoy both nature and superior comfort. Split across two levels this home allows separation for entertaining as well as rest and relaxation when looking for some downtime.
With the upper level boasting a modern kitchen flowing onto the open plan lounge/dining, then a seamless transition into a large deck on the exterior this home has ample space for the downsizer or young professional looking to entertain. With the external deck overlooking lush greenery and capturing a beautiful elevated outlook this space allows for a tranquil place to listen to the wildlife and see the day through. The front entry and side courtyards provide additional space when entertaining those larger groups. With two bedrooms, office space and a bathroom nearby living on the one level could be very easily achieved.
On the lower level lays a large master bedroom with ensuite or if you so choose second living with an additional bathroom. This property has been designed to capture the beauty of the block and the leafy aspect of the home without any hassle. With an abundance of under house storage and a sealed floor cellar, this home is not short of space and has all the room you should ever need. Amazingly enough despite a huge 1186m2 block, this home has been smartly designed with low maintenance in mind, which means you get to reap the rewards of your own private sanctuary without any major upkeep.
Located a short distance to John Hunter Hospital, great access to local shops, schools, transport and sporting fields, this home ticks all the boxes for easy access and convenience. A beautiful blend between elegance and lush green tranquillity, this home is definitely worth a look today.
- Large brick & tile 3 bedroom split level home
- Substantial 1189m2 block
- Updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances & stone benchtops
- Spacious living & dining areas with outlook
- Master suite with walk-in robe & ensuite
- Quiet study area
- Large downstairs cellar area
- Internal laundry & under house storage
- Alfresco area & private courtyard
- Single garage
- Additional off street parking
- Just minutes from John Hunter Hospital, local shops & Cardiff train station
- Bus stop at your front door with buses running to Glendale and Newcastle CBD