Built for size and comfort, this gorgeously presented 5 bedroom home makes the perfect choice for your new family nest! Featuring a cleverly designed floorplan that maximises functionality, this home is bound to impress.
Spacious open plan living and dining areas feature together with a large chef's kitchen at the rear of the home. Flowing seamlessly outdoors lies a stunning covered alfresco area and verandah where you'll entertain for hours complemented by a stunning bush reserve backdrop.
Five bedrooms are tucked away at the front of the home via their own hallway ensuring maximum peace and privacy. A summer oasis awaits outdoors for the kids with a large backyard offering an inviting in-ground swimming pool and well maintained lawn for play.
PLUS the lower level of the home could be easily converted into a granny flat (STCA) thanks to a bathroom, kitchenette and rumpus room already residing on this level - utilise as teenagers retreat, accommodate live-in relatives or visiting friends and family, rent out via AirBnB - the options are endless!
Located just minutes from Charlestown Square and local schools, this is a true quality home worthy of your inspection!
- Tile & rendered brick 5 bedroom home
- Steel frame construction
- 677.4m2 allotment with reserve backdrop
- Large chef's kitchen with centre island & rangehood
- Open plan living & dining areas
- Ducted air conditioning throughout upper level
- Incredible outdoor entertaining area with lovely elevated views of surrounding reserve
- Five sizeable bedrooms appointed with ceiling fans & built-in robes
- Master bed contains ensuite & walk-in robe
- Updated main bathroom with modern fixtures & tiling
- Downstairs rumpus room with combined kitchenette & laundry
- Third bathroom downstairs
- Garden shed storage
- Drive through single auto garage with workshop & storage room
- Solar panels & solar batteries - save on your power bills
- Solar hot water system
- Ventis Home Ventilation System - moderates internal temperature, purifies air, reduces mould & improves air quality
- 500m to Charlestown Square Shopping Centre
- 550m to Charlestown South Public School