Primely positioned in the sought after inner city suburb of Maryville lies this rare double brick home bursting at the seams with charm and character.
A stunning refurbished brick wall and beautiful ornate ceiling work present instant wow factor upon entry, with further decorative cornices, archways, fireplaces and port hole windows ensure this home has personality in spades!
The lofty, stylishly presented, interiors offer extra high ceilings, generously proportioned rooms, separate lounge and dining zones, and modern updates where it counts, creating homely yet contemporary living.
Lovely French doors open out to a highly appealing outdoor entertaining area complete with mini deck, low maintenance synthetic lawn and single carport with additional toilet - an area certain to be a favourite spot for many BBQs and Christmas parties to come!
Conveniently located within walking distance to Maryville Tavern, local bakeries/cafes and bus stop, plus all of the delights of the Newcastle CBD are just a few minutes drive away. Your dream of owning a stunning character filled home with a white picket fence is here, don't delay your inspection and witness this quality home for your family at your earliest convenience!
- Double brick 3 bedroom home
- DA Approval for a 2nd storey making it into 6 bed / 2 living area / 2.5 bathroom home
- Low maintenance 303.5m2 corner allotment
- Contemporary kitchen with stone benchtops, glass splashback, gas cooktop & stainless steel appliances
- Spacious lounge area with brick feature gas fireplace
- Formal dining area with fireplace
- Three large bedrooms appointed with built-in robes, one with mezzanine bed
- Rich timber floorboards throughout
- Modern bathroom with double vanity, feature tiling & updated fixtures
- Huge covered entertaining area with outdoor shower & freshly sealed concrete
- Laundry in garage with second w/c
- Synthetic grass at rear reducing yard maintenance
- Garden shed for storage
- Bus stop just around the corner
- 180m to Maryville Tavern
- 1km to Beaumont Street & Hamilton Train Station
- 2.4km to Marketown Shopping Centre