Stylishly presented throughout, this pleasing 3 bedroom home is abundant with charm, natural light and low maintenance liveability.
An ideal home for downsizers and those looking for a slower paced lifestyle, you'll adore the homes sizeable open plan living and dining area with neatly positioned kitchen and the sought after single level layout. Transitioning seamlessly outdoors is an easy care backyard with space to add an alfresco deck if you choose and plenty of grass surrounds to keep pets happy.
Split system air conditioning, built-ins to all bedrooms and an ensuite to the master bed ensure comfort and storage are maximised. Walking distance convenience to Charlestown sports ovals, Central Leagues Club, schools and public transport ensure this is a smart choice for your next home or investment.
- Torrens title 3 bedroom villa
- Low maintenance 302.6m2 allotment
- Open plan living & dining with split system air conditioning
- Neat & tidy kitchen
- Three sizeable bedrooms with mirrored built-ins, master with private ensuite
- Brightly lit three-way bathroom
- Internal laundry
- Linen press
- Front entry porch
- Grassed backyard
- Single garage
- 180m to Central Leagues Club
- 190m to bus stop
- 350m to Charlestown East Public School
- Across the road from Netball courts, sports ovals, dog exercise area