Set on a sprawling 827.7sqm of flat land, this property boasts one of Tighes Hill's largest residential blocks. Whether you chose to renovate the existing charming home, build your dream home or develop the site, the opportunities this property offers are almost endless.
Gracing a quiet, wide, tree lined leafy street, the property really does offer the rare chance to secure your dream in the ever-popular Tighes Hill. One of Newcastle's favourite inner-city suburbs for families.
The Federation style cottage features three spacious bedrooms, high ceilings, ornate details, wall panelling along with a fireplace, functional kitchen and bathroom and sunroom.
With endless possibilities to extend the current floorplan into a seamless open plan living space at the rear of the home, whilst the front of the home can be renovated and restored to its former beauty to become one of the most sought-after homes in the suburb.
The level block with side access opens up another world of opportunity to redevelop or utilise the block as a dual occupancy site/subdivide (STCA).
Centrally located just 4 kilometres to Newcastle's CBD and within easy walking distance to the distinguished Tighes Hill Primary School, this property is sure to be in high demand.
- Wide, Leafy and Quiet family street
- Big Level 827.7m2 Block
- Dual side access to backyard
- Close to Cafes, Throsby walking and bike path
- Tighes Hill Primary School Zone
- Original Federation Cottage
- Charming front facade
- 3 large bedrooms, 2 with built in wardrobes
- Functional bathroom with separate toilet
- Single garage
- Ideal location, close to Throsby Creek, Mayfield shopping centre, Tighes Hill Tafe & public transport