Spanning over a double block of approx 623sqm this truly is a rare find in a suburb so close to the city. This solid 3 bedroom brick property is screaming potential. Featuring stained glass windows, high ornate ceilings, fireplace & original timber floors this property could be transformed into a modern masterpiece.
The current floor plan offers spacious lounge, separate dining & a functional kitchen at the rear of the property opening onto enclosed rear verandah that overlooks the private yard.
With detached double garage & room to extend or even add a pool this property is well worth an inspection for anyone looking to restore a vintage cottage & create a charming place to call home.
* Private 623sqm block
* Solid brick construction
* 3 large bedrooms
* Lounge with high ornate ceilings
* Original timber floors & stained glass windows
* Double detached garage with workshop area
* Second toilet attached to external laundry room
* Walking distance to Islington Park, Tighes Hill Tafe & local shops
* Sought after location only 4kms from Newcastle CBD