This solid brick and tile home, located close to local schools and bus stop, offers the perfect project for budding renovators! Offering up solid bones, it won't take much to transform this gem into a modern family home.
All three bedrooms contain walk-in robes and the living area boasts split system air conditioning. A built-in back patio complete with rock feature garden offers a great space for entertaining and the backyard is both level and low maintenance. A double bay garage offers plenty of storage space, with one side setup as a teenage retreat offering even more flexibility for possible conversion into a granny flat to give a dual income property or potential for a business premises!
Perfect for renovators, first home buyers, investors, you could live in and renovate as you go, or put tenants in right away for instant rental income. Located close to local schools, bus stop and popular Croudace Bay Park complete with skate park, outdoor gym and dog exercise area, this home offers the ultimate lake lifestyle!
- Neatly presented brick & tile home
- 556m2 near level allotment
- Comfortable living area with split system air conditioning & ceiling fan
- Formal dining room & casual meals area
- Original galley kitchen with abundant cabinetry
- Three bedrooms all appointed with built-in robes
- Main bathroom with separate w/c
- Internal laundry
- Enclosed sunroom for entertaining
- Double bay garage with converted retreat - potential for granny flat or business premises
- Single carport
- Garden shed for storage
- Private entry with established gardens
- Side access driveway to carport