Perched on the high side of the street this lovingly cared for 4 bedroom home with study offers plenty of space for the whole family, This immaculate residence features a formal entry, covered alfresco area, large master bedroom with ensuite, updated kitchen & the ultimate level of privacy in a desirable location.
On the ground floor of this tri-level rendered brick home you'll find a huge rumpus with access to a separate bathroom making it ideal for accommodating guests or extended family members. The kitchen, spacious living room & dining area are all on the same level which is also the point you access the outdoor entertaining space that overlooks the meticulously cared for gardens that border the yard.
There are also 2 bedrooms on this level that are ideally placed close to the contemporary main bathroom with large corner tub. The master suite is found on the upper level & is complete with a private balcony that captures those remarkable landscaped gardens.
This home has an abundance of features, with quality finishes & a functional design you really need to inspect this one to see for yourself just how much is on offer. Centrally located within close proximity to Westfield Kotara, John Hunter Hospital, popular schools & iconic Newcastle Beaches this property is very appealing.
- Generous family home with 4 bedrooms & study
- Perched on the high side of the street with peaceful outlook
- Tiled formal entry with internal access to garage
- Oversize double garage with workshop/storage space
- Landscaped grounds with established gardens & sprinkler system
- Private master bedroom with ensuite & walk-in wardrobe
- Lovely timber floors in kitchen & living area
- Updated kitchen with island bench & 900mm oven
- Ducted air conditioning & gas heating
- Contemporary bathroom with corner tub
- Ideal design for accommodating extended family
- Large covered timber deck & entertaining area
- Private position with ample off street parking
- Generous 657sqm block opposite reserve
- An abundance of storage throughout
- Central location close to Westfield Kotara Shopping Centre
- Short drive to Glenrock Reserve & Dudley Beach
- Approx. 11km to Newcastle CBD & less than 5km to John Hunter Hospital
Please note we are a COVID Safe business & require all attendees at open homes to adhere to the below plan.
We require you to:
* Produce a driver's licence or proof of identity card, otherwise we will need to call your mobile phone to check we have your correct contact number;
* Confirm that you have not been in contact with anyone who’s tested positive or awaiting results, or been to any know Hot Spots;
* Wait until instructed to enter (no more than 20 visitors will be allowed to enter any premises and fewer depending on the size of the property);
* Use hand sanitiser upon entry;
* Exit via back door (if possible);
* Maintain 1.5m social distance;
* Refrain from touching surfaces within the property;
* Remain in family groups at all times.
* Do not attend if you are unwell;
* Do not attend if you have been told to self-isolate;