Providing the ultimate in comfortable living this spacious home offers an open plan design that will appeal to any family. Positioned on a 462.6sqm block this 4 bedroom brick & tile residence features contemporary kitchen with adjoining dining area, a large open lounge & additional family room with access to a covered entertaining deck that overlooks the landscaped yard.
All bedrooms contain built-in robes, plush carpets & blinds, whilst the master is complete with a private ensuite. Freshly painted with floating floors, ducted air conditioning & a peaceful outlook from the elevated position this property is sure to please. Complete with a double garage & workshop/storage space with internal access this immaculate home is a great choice!
- Brick & tile 4 bedroom family home
- Elevated position backing onto reserve
- Open plan design with 2 living areas
- Centrally located kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- 4 large bedrooms, all with built-in robes
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Ducted air conditioning & ceiling fans
- Spotless 3 way bathroom
- Covered entertaining deck with peaceful outlook
- Landscaped gardens & lush grassed area
- Double garage + workshop space
- Additional off street parking
- Positioned in a friendly neighbourhood
- Close to Lake Macquarie Square Shopping Centre
- Short drive to Warners Bay Foreshore
Please note we are a COVID Safe business & require all attendees at open homes to adhere to the below plan.
We require you to:
* Produce a driver's licence or proof of identity card, otherwise we will need to call your mobile phone to check we have your correct contact number;
* Confirm that you have not been in contact with anyone who’s tested positive or awaiting results, or been to any know Hot Spots;
* Wait until instructed to enter (no more than 20 visitors will be allowed to enter any premises and fewer depending on the size of the property);
* Use hand sanitiser upon entry;
* Exit via back door (if possible);
* Maintain 1.5m social distance;
* Refrain from touching surfaces within the property;
* Remain in family groups at all times.
* Do not attend if you are unwell;
* Do not attend if you have been told to self-isolate;