This remarkable 4 bedroom plus study home is a desirable choice with resort style pool, a generous 1320sqm allotment & a long list of fantastic features you won't want to miss out on.
Set in a quiet cul-de-sac in one of Eleebana's prestigious pockets, this exceptional brick & tile home offers a family friendly design with open living space, large bedrooms & a modern kitchen with a seamless transition to a covered entertaining space. Complete with a spacious rumpus & separate study, this well designed home is perfect for any family. There is a double garage with additional storage space & double carport on the ground level of this residence which also boasts a stunning inground pool with landscaped surrounds & immaculate gardens.& a peaceful reserve as a backdrop.
Featuring stunning Blackbutt timber floors throughout with a lovely open fireplace in the living room, ducted air conditioning & ceiling fans this home is filled with high end fixtures & stylish finishes that will allow you to enjoy this spectacular property even more, With popular locals schools close by, just minutes to the edge of beautiful Lake Macquarie & just a short drive to Warners Bay foreshore & popular cafes & restaurants this home is in a sought after location & will appeal to any family looking looking for their own piece of paradise.
- Spectacular 4 bedroom brick & tile home in popular location
- Large open plan design with covered entertaining space
- Polished Blackbutt timber floors
- Modern kitchen with stone bench & gas cooking
- Master suite with ensuite & dual built-in robes
- Separate study/home office space ideal for working from home
- Ducted air conditioning system & ceiling fans
- Double garage with internal access & additional double carport
- Designer in-ground pool with waterfall
- Immaculate gardens with reserve backdrop
- Internal laundry with storage
- Generous 1320sqm block in a peaceful cul-de-sac
- Just moments to the edge of Lake Macquarie & local walking trails
- Approx. 2klm to Warners Bay Foreshore
Please note we are a COVID Safe business & require all attendees at open homes to adhere to the below plan.
We require you to:
* Produce a driver's licence or proof of identity card, otherwise we will need to call your mobile phone to check we have your correct contact number;
* Confirm that you have not been in contact with anyone who’s tested positive or awaiting results, or been to any know Hot Spots;
* Wait until instructed to enter (no more than 20 visitors will be allowed to enter any premises and fewer depending on the size of the property);
* Use hand sanitiser upon entry;
* Exit via back door (if possible);
* Maintain 1.5m social distance;
* Refrain from touching surfaces within the property;
* Remain in family groups at all times.
* Do not attend if you are unwell;
* Do not attend if you have been told to self-isolate;