Set in the new Weemala at the Lake Estate this beautiful block carries all the hallmarks of a premium LOT. Set in an elevated position & unable to be built out directly across the road, you can capture both the community reserve with pond within Boolaroo's newest community development whilst enjoying the rolling hillside views & waters of Cockle Creek.
With the block fully registered there will be no major delays, providing an opportunity to move quickly & advance with customising, planning & working on approval for your dream home. In addition, the majority of the building parcel is reasonably flat which should help to minimise some costly site expenses, with a grand total of 536.8m2, you’ll be sure to capture ample yard area on a general “spec home” type build.
With Costco & Bunnings both positioning themselves nearby in the commercial precinct of the Boolaroo Development, you can be fairly certain that Boolaroo with be well positioned for growth in years to come. Located only a short distance to Boolaroo Shops, local pubs & Pippi's at the Point, as well as a short drive to Warners Bay CBD, Speers Point Park & Pool, this is the perfect home for both the lake lovers & active family.
Contact Andrew Kaprilian today for further information
- 536.8m2 vacant block in Weemala by the Lake
- Registered Lot, No delays!
- 15.1 meter frontage
- Premium location within the estate
- Rolling hillside views & outlook toward Cockle Creer
- Community reserve & pond
- Reasonably level building parcel
- Block ideally set up for drainage
- Close to Boolaroo Shops, local pubs & Pippi's at the Point
- Short Drive to Warners Bay CBD, Speers Point Park & Speers Point Pool