Located on the 6th floor of the popular Landmark Building, this spacious 3-bedroom apartment boasts a lovely North-easterly aspect to capture the refreshing summer breeze, with expansive ocean views from Dudley to Swansea.
This immaculate apartment has been loving owned and lived in from brand new by only one owner. Unlike a lot of apartments, this unit has a great layout with a long hallway separating the front door from the living area and two of the bedrooms and bathrooms are also set away from the living area, giving a feeling of space and privacy, which can be missing sometimes in apartments.
The whole apartment is flooded with natural light to capture the views. The modern kitchen has ample cupboard space and looks upon the living, dining & adjoining verandah to make entertaining a breeze. There are large glass doors that lead to the private balcony where you can enjoy a morning coffee or unwind after a long day and watch the sunset and lights of the district views beyond.
Positioned in a convenient location with everything you need within walking distance this apartment provides the low maintenance lifestyle in a secure complex with your own undercover parking spaces, that you’ve been looking for.
- Spacious 3-bedroom apartment, with all rooms easterly facing to enjoy the views
- Large bedrooms, master with ensuite, all rooms with fans & built-ins, 2 with air-conditioning
- 2 balconies, one north facing to take in the mountain views and nightly sunsets, one east facing to capture the lovely ocean panorama
- Modern kitchen with ample cupboard space & island bench
- Open plan living/dining with air-conditioning & ceiling fans
- Double undercover parking space, plus storage
- Plenty of visitor parking
- Large outdoor common area with gardens for entertaining or relaxation
- Central location offers easy access to quality schools, pre-schools, daycare and medical facilities
- Just a short walk to the region’s best shopping, restaurants and entertainment at Charlestown Square
- Easy commute to Newcastle CBD with public transport options right on your doorstep
Please note we are a COVID Safe business & require all attendees at open homes to adhere to the below plan.
We require you to:
* Produce a driver's licence or proof of identity card, otherwise we will need to call your mobile phone to check we have your correct contact number;
* Confirm that you have not been in contact with anyone who’s tested positive or awaiting results, or been to any know Hot Spots;
* Wait until instructed to enter (no more than 20 visitors will be allowed to enter any premises and fewer depending on the size of the property);
* Use hand sanitiser upon entry;
* Exit via back door (if possible);
* Maintain 1.5m social distance;
* Refrain from touching surfaces within the property;
* Remain in family groups at all times.
* Do not attend if you are unwell;
* Do not attend if you have been told to self-isolate;