Built in 2020 by Valley Homes, this sophisticated townhouse sits at the back of a small boutique complex of 5, finished with quality inclusions throughout & just a short stroll to the edge of Lake Macquarie, this is perfect for those seeking a lakeside lifestyle.
This well designed home has been completed with class & comfort at the forefront coupled with an energy efficiency rating to match, positioned perfectly to capture natural light & featuring Verishade blinds & plantation shutters throughout the level of comfort is as good as it gets.
A contemporary kitchen with 20mm stone bench, stunning glass splash back & Ilve appliances provides adequate space to prepare meals & entertain with friends on the entry level of the residence which effortlessly opens to a lovely timber patio.
All 3 bedrooms are positioned on the upper level & provide a distinguished separation from the rest of the home with an additional living space that provides direct access to the upper balcony where the serenity of this location is best absorbed. The master suite is complete with an ensuite & walk-in robe & has a split system air conditioner for year round comfort, with access to the balcony you will really enjoy all that this space has to offer.
With an impressive list of internal fixtures & features this home is not only in a sought after location it also offers the best in lakeside living, call today to arrange an inspection to see for yourself the level of luxury that this residence offers.
- As new 3 bedroom boutique townhouse
- Completed in 2020 by award winning builder, Valley Homes
- Energy efficient design
- 5kW PV system, 7.5kWh Sonnen home battery and heat pump hot water
- Designer kitchen with 20mm stone bench
- Ilve appliances & coloured glass splash back
- Open plan living space with vinyl hybrid floating floor
- Positioned at the back of a small complex of only 5 homes
- Double remote garage with secure internal access
- Verishade blinds & plantation shutters throughout
- Upper & lower patios with striking merbau timber
- Total floor area of 252sqm
- Stylish ensuite & main bathroom with luxury floor to ceiling tiles
- Generous master bedroom with ensuite & walk-in robe
- 2 additional bedrooms with built-in robes
- Restful living space on upper level
- Low maintenance lawn & gardens
- Walking distance to Warners Bay foreshore; with popular cafes & restaurants
- Easy access to local walking trails
- Close to schools, shops & public transport
- Strata $569 per quarter
- Possibility to add Queensland room/Outdoor awning (subject to Council & Strata approval)