With its quiet cul-de-sac setting in the desirable Dudley Beach Estate, a large rear yard the kids will love and the 15km Fernleigh Track running directly behind its back fence, this master-built home is absolutely primed for families.
Delivering maximum flexibility for any buyers needs, the open plan footprint features three separate spacious living areas, large dining, 5-bedrooms (double size all with built-ins) and a master with ensuite offering ideal separation from the kids’ sleeping quarters.
With its contemporary colour scheme and given that the home has been loved and cared for, this home is move-in ready. Love, laughter and chatter can be heard at the well appointed kitchen as it sits at the heart of the home. The external yard can accommodate a pool or an entertaining area as big as desired. The perfect spot to relax or entertain in absolute privacy with the leafy serenity of Glenrock Reserve as your constant backdrop.
With proximity to Dudley and Redhead Beach, Whitebridge shops, schools and both Westfield and Charlestown Square’s shopping and entertainment, this immediately inviting residence offers the whole lifestyle package for families who love to entertain.
• Individually designed
• Large rear yard with side access
• Gas bayonets in living areas provides winter warmth
• Kitchen with new electric cooktop, gas oven and dishwasher
• All five bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
• Double garage offers the convenience of internal access and a workshop
• In catchment for Charlestown East Public and Whitebridge High
• Nearby Catholic Schools: St Joseph's Primary, St Pius Adamstown, St Mary's Gateshead
• Heywood Wilkinson Playground at the end of the street
• Northerly aspect