Having worked in the industry for 5 years, Andrew is fast becoming one of the most successful and recognised agents in Newcastle and Lake Macquarie. With over $60 million in combined property sales plus total sales per year at 2.5 x the industry standard, it's no wonder why people are choosing Andrew as their agent of choice.
Andrew comes highly decorated with both internal Creer Property awards and external awards within the industry. Some of these include:
- Named the Number One agent in Warners Bay for 2017!
- Most Recommended agent in Warners Bay (ratemyagent.com.au) FY 2015 & FY 2016
- 2nd for Total sales transactions in Warners Bay FY 2015 & 2016 (ratemyagent.com.au)
- Top 3 Total dollar transactions in Warners Bay FY 2015 (ratemyagent.com.au)
- Quarterly outstanding performance awards internally with Creer Property FY 2015 & FY 2016
- 1st Total sales & 2nd in total sales value in Teralba FY 2015 and FY2016 (ratemyagent.com.au)
- Nomination for Domain “Rising Star” awards FY 2016
- Consideration & Nomination for Elite agent magazine Australia for cover article FY 2015
And the list goes on...
“Marketing, presentation and price are all key elements in achieving the best price on market, but what a lot of people discount is who they have representing their biggest asset throughout a sale. Good framing, creation of competition, communication and the ability of the agent to negotiate in the best interest of the vendor at all times are critically important. This is what I do and this is why my results stand out from the crowd”.
Honesty, hard work and passion for both property and helping people are all attributes Andrew brings to the table.
“I get a lot of enjoyment out of my work; to me it's one of those careers that you can make a difference. Whether it be monetary or moving on with the next stage of life, I get to help with that & this to me is very satisfying”.
Andrew takes pride in staying one step ahead of other agents. With his innovative thinking, Andrew ensures his clients' properties that come to market gain maximum exposure. This in turn helps to create competition which in turn, along with his negotiation ability leads to the best price.
A multiple property owner himself, Andrew understands the best way to add value to a home and maximise the best result for each u property. You can no doubt see where his passion and experience falls.
Formerly of Newcastle and now residing in Warners Bay, Andrew and his Wife Jacqie spend their free time at the beach, working on the home, or sampling the best local dining spots that Lake Macquarie & Newcastle have to offer.