Sitting opposite a peaceful reserve on a well-sized 657sqm block this 3 bedroom home has features that will appeal to any family, with an inground pool, spacious grassed lawn with entertaining area, a modern kitchen & open living space as well as a renovated bathroom.
Delivering a flawless design with polished timber flooring complimented by the free flowing natural light that fills the home this property has an inviting atmosphere. The open living & dining space has a seamless connection to the renovated kitchen complete with Caeserstone benches, sleek cabinetry & a walk-in pantry. There's a glass sliding door off the dining area that provides access to the rear yard which features a covered entertaining area overlooking the swimming pool, as well as a dedicated seating area where you can soak up all that this lush space has to offer or enjoy a fire with friends or family.
All 3 bedrooms are complete with blinds & ceiling fans & feature the same gorgeous timber floors that are in the main living space, creating a pleasant place to rest. Perfectly placed close to the renovated bathroom with separate toilet for increased functionality.
With an oversized single car garage & sun drenched front porch this property will cater to many, with Charlestown Square Shopping Centre, local schools, parks & beaches all close by this location is sought after. Providing easy access to Newcastle CBD & just minutes from the Fernleigh Track & Glenrock State Reserve there are plenty of options to keep everyone entertained.
- Centrally located 3 bedroom home
- Modern kitchen with walk-in pantry
- Renovated bathroom with separate toilet
- Inground swimming pool & landscaped yard
- Open plan living & dining area
- Approx. 657.6sqm block set opposite peaceful reserve
- Single garage & room for extra vehicle
- Built-in robes in 2 bedrooms
- Ceiling fans
- Gorgeous timber flooring throughout
- Covered alfresco area & separate entertaining space
- Close proximity to Charlestown Square Shopping Centre
- Short drive to Dudley Beach
- Local schools & sporting fields close by
- Approx. 10km to Newcastle CBD