Set in an elevated position with views of the coastline, this spacious home is in a very popular location. It boasts 3 bedrooms, a huge rumpus on the lower level, separate living & dining plus an enclosed sunroom & double garage - everything a growing family needs!
The inviting front porch is where you'll capture a brilliant coastal breeze, from here you enter the formal living area with all the creature comforts; new carpets, modern blinds, ceiling fan & ducted air conditioning. The property has a functional layout with a separate dining room adjoining the timber kitchen that's complete with dishwasher & a brilliant outlook across the manicured backyard, with a fully enclosed sunroom - it's an ideal setting to relax.
There are 3 sizable bedrooms on the main level of the property, serviced by a large 3 way bathroom. On the lower level you'll find a large rumpus room that you could utilise as an additional bedroom/retreat, or even a home office space.
Positioned on a 663sqm block with lovely established gardens at the front & rear, a double garage & additional off street parking space this is the complete package. Only minutes from Charlestown Square Shopping Centre & within close proximity to popular schools, public transport & some of Newcastle's finest beaches it's easy to see why this spot is so sought after.
- Spacious 3 bedroom home on 663.9sqm
- Huge rumpus room or home office space
- Set in an elevated position in Charlestown East
- Inviting entry & front porch with coastal outlook
- Family friendly layout with enclosed sunroom
- Well appointed timber kitchen & separate dining area
- Ducted air conditioning & ceiling fans throughout
- Split system air conditioner to rumpus room
- Modern flooring & as new roller blinds
- 3 way bathroom with double vanity
- Internal laundry with second toilet
- Double garage with internal access
- Fully fenced backyard with picturesque gardens
- Minutes from Charlestown Square Shopping Centre & entertainment
- Easy access to Newcastle CBD with public transport available
- Approx. 3km from Dudley Beach
- Close proximity to popular local schools