Situated in a very popular area this lovingly cared for home presents a brilliant opportunity for your family to enjoy this peaceful setting whilst still having all the convenience of a central location. Designed to accommodate the whole family, this property has a traditional layout with multiple living spaces, 3 bedrooms & a separate retreat.
Upon entering the home you will find a formal living room with lovely timber doors & windows, high ceilings & a fireplace which provide the home with its classic character. The functional kitchen sits in the heart of the home with a combined dining area connecting to a pleasant sunroom that captures the tranquil outlook of this elevated home.
A separate retreat with kitchenette & access to a shower & toilet occupies the lower level of the home & serves as a private guest room or self contained living space for extended family. With manicured gardens & a landscaped yard this 689sqm allotment has room to enjoy the fresh air & explore in your own private grounds. Complete with a under house storage space, utility room, covered parking & additional off street parking this property has plenty to offer.
Only minutes from Charlestown Square Shopping Centre & entertainment venues, with easy access to Glenrock Reserve , local schools & Newcastle's finest beaches this is a highly sought after location.
- Well maintained 3 bedroom home
- Separate self contained living area downstairs
- Generous 689sqm block with landscaped grounds
- Elevated position with outlook across Glenrock State Reserve
- Formal living area with high ceilings & charming fireplace
- Bright & restful sunroom & large rumpus
- Renovated bathroom + separate toilet in laundry
- 3 bedrooms, 2 with large built-ins
- Combined kitchen & dining area
- Utility room & under house storage
- Covered parking space + additional off street parking
- Convenient location close to Charlestown Square
- Easy access to Newcastle CBD
- Close proximity to walking trails & local beaches
- Public transport close by with several local schools only minutes away
|Council rates||$481.2 per qtr|
|Water rates||$240 per qtr|