With all the character & charm you'd expect this light filled 3 bedroom home will have your heart skipping a beat, with it's beautiful high ornate ceilings, original hardwood floors & a serene outlook to the picturesque back lawn.
A gorgeous street scape that leads to an inviting entry is truly just the beginning, the home features a modern open plan kitchen with sleek glass sliders maximising the natural light & providing an effortless transition outdoors. With a timber entertaining deck shaded by trees you will easily have no trouble relaxing in your own private sanctuary.
The layout of this classic home has a formal living room at the front of the property with 3 bedrooms placed perfectly along the hall. With a second living space nestled at the back of the property this has a functional design fit for a family.
Set on a level 303sqm allotment in a superb neighbourhood surrounded by beautiful dwellings this home showcases why Maryville is such a sought after location. With Throsby Creek, trendy cafes & restaurants, local schools & Newcastle CBD & world class beaches on your doorstep you can make the most of inner city living from here.
- Gorgeous 3 bedroom home with period features
- Picturesque street scape just minutes from Newcastle CBD
- Modern kitchen with natural gas cooking
- Original hardwood timber floors & ornate ceilings
- Open plan dining & living space flooded with natural light
- Classic design with formal lounge room
- Inviting entry & tiled front porch
- Well sized bedrooms, 2 with built-in robes
- Lovely bathroom with fresh white finishes
- Split system air conditioner & gas heating points
- Timber entertaining deck with sunshade
- Serene gardens with established fruit trees
- European style laundry
- Stylish fixtures including plantation shutters
- Fully fenced 303.5sqm block with separate garden shed