Perfectly presented this 2 bedroom home is such a pleasant package, renovated throughout with charming fittings & modern fixtures you can move straight in & soak up all the sweetness this little gem has to offer.
The recently renovated kitchen sits in the heart of the home & features a functional island bench with stone tops complimented by classy pendant lights. An inviting living space as well as a formal entry way & separate sunroom showcasing stylish timber floors, high ceilings & fresh paint add to the appeal of this residence.
Set on a deep 430sqm block backing onto reserve with a leafy backdrop you have plenty of room to enjoy the outdoors or entertain in the fresh air. With so much space you could potentially extend the current floorplan or build an outdoor deck.
- Renovated 2 bedroom home in central location
- Set on approx. 430sqm backing onto reserve
- Modern kitchen with island bench
- Miele dishwasher & stone benchtops
- Inviting living area with split system air conditioner
- Ceiling fans in both bedrooms
- Charming front porch & entry way
- Freshly painted with stylish flooring throughout
- Separate sunroom/study space
- Off street parking space
- Paved alfresco area
- Fully fenced back yard with tool shed
- Walking distance to Cardiff Shopping Centre
- Close to local schools
- Minutes to Cardiff Train Station & public bus route
- Short drive to Warners Bay foreshore
|Council rates||$445 per qtr|
|Water rates||$250 per qtr|